- Powdercoated gloss black
- Professionally welded joins
- PU leather seating pad for easy cleaning
- Wide seat and backing for added comfort
- Open mesh suitable for smaller spaces
- Feet protectors to prevent scuffing on floors
Materials: Frame: Powdercoated Metal; Seat: Padded PU leather
Dimensions: 55cm x 62cm x 81cm (W x D x H)
Seat height: 45cm
Designed in 1952, Bertoia chair (1952), the Wire chair exhibits slender metal legs and frame, and mesh-like seat. Finished in chrome or matte black, the Wire chair can be used to add a touch of industrial modernity to your decor. Our replica Wire chair is of high quality as can be seen from the expert welding of the legs.
We cut out the middle-men and pass the savings to you.
We obsess over materials and finishes so that you don’t have to.
Competitive shipping rates or collect from our Sydney warehouse.